Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am GRATEFUL to be goin' GREEN!

Gratitude Journal Entry #61


Today I was up at 5:30 am with all the CRAZIES saving a lot of GREEN!! I went to Albertsons for their crazy Post Cereal sale!! With the coupons I bought on Ebay I paid .50 a box!! And with some of the boxes, because of all the coupons and doubler coupons (I only had a few doublers) I only paid .12 a box, CRAZY!! But fun! Yes, the Leprechaun came to our house this morning and left our milk GREEN and left GREEN Rice Crispy Treats for the kids to take to school for lunch. Later he will leave either Cupcakes or a Cake that's of course GREEN for desert tonight. Happy St. Patties Day!:)

2 comments:

  1. 2 of my friends used my hidden key (with my moms permission of course) to get into my house this morning and turn my milk, toilet water, and through green confettti everywhere in my room this morning while i was still asleep. i was quite crouchy when i woke up to them running around my house! :) HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot St. Patty's Day!! My kids were very disappointed.....What a cute mommy!

    ReplyDelete