Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for Spring Break!!

Gratitude Journal Entry #70

So here's what we are doing....

Monday- we let the kids play with friends, they have been dying to play with friends for a while now.

Tuesday- I am just letting the kids hang out and play the WII because they never ever get to do that, (we are stricked about it plus they always have just too much homework)

Wednesday-Taking the kids to Hobby Lobby! Yes, I know I am crazy:) We have asked Sister Mcurdy (the bishop's wife) to come with us since she loves this place, can't drive and my kids love her. I will encourage her to go off with maybe the older kids so she won't have to listen to my crazy kids screaming ect. Oh, and let the kids pick out a cheap craft to do.

Thursday- Going to the library, because it's FREE!

Friday-Going to the Great Harvest Bread Co. My kids have never been here, I have and I love it. We are going for the treats. I thought it would be a different but fun activity that they've never done before. (It will be torture with me being on this diet and all!)


Next weeks Activities...

Monday- Maybe take the older kids Ice skating. If you still have those passes from the library reading program from the summer, they are still good until June, buy one get one free!

Tuesday- Take the kids to Mcdonalds, it's half priced happy meals.

Wednesday-Make the craft that they got from Hobby Lobby last week.

Thursday- Go to park! Hopefully it's nice weather.

Friday-Go to the Lolli Pop Shop off Eagle Rd. Again my kids have never been to this shop and it's kinda fun going to somewhere new.

That's it for us! Hope you all have a fun Spring Break! and Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment