Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am GRATEFUL that there is help available

Gratitude Journal Entry #57

Today a lady from the state for the Infant and Toddler program came and had a first meeting with us. She will review what we talked about and hopefully do an evaluation on JR and hopefully he will qualify for speech therapy. He's had a hard time communicating with us and is sort of getting better but not a whole lot so we are hoping that we can get him some help. He is super frustrated trying to communicate with all of us and gets mad and cry's a lot, and I feel so bad for him. So I am crossing my fingers that he will qualify.

2 comments:

  1. I have had similiar issues with Ben. He still has such a hard time. I had him in the 18m-3yr program and now he's in the developmental preschool. I hope it works out for you guys. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how things go for you!
    The infant toddler program has done great things for Elsie!

    ReplyDelete