Monday, March 15, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for Motivation!

Gratitude Journal Entry #60

I love it that everytime I go to the gym, as I am walking out carrying a heavy car seat and by now I am tired from working out and trying to keep my other two boys focused on getting through the door (which can be a challenge). I am greeted by the people who work there and they tell me "Good Job on your workout today!" Yes, I know they tell this to everyone who walks out but it does give me a little boast and cheers me up and makes me excited to come back (I think that's why they do that). Oh whatever, it works!! I also love it that I see Jan Edvalson on occasion, she also is so positive and is a nice friendly face to see. What was weird is I went to Target afterwards and I was kinda sad that I didn't see Jan and then as I am pulling in she pulls in to!

No comments:

Post a Comment