Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for a shopping day with my sweet daughter!

Gratitude Journal Entry #62

We stuck the boys in Co-op and I made the Hawaiian Princess skip school today so that we could go shopping!! She was the last child I needed to buy summer clothes for and since today Old Navy started there coupon 30% off sale, today was the perfect day to do it! We got everything she needed except a bathing suit so we are still on the hunt for that. We had a great time! It took forever to take this picture, we were laughing so hard trying to "Pose" for this lovely picture! So far my teenager is lots of fun to do fun shopping things with, I am happy about that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I bet that was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love days like that, especially when it is just the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that you were able to go. No doubt you girls had a blast - how could you not when shopping!

    ReplyDelete