Friday, March 19, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for Courage!

Gratitude Journal Entry #63

I am going to "TRY" something new that I am NOT good at. I still have my best Friend from high school Brigitte and the words that she would say to me still ringing in my ears when she would say to me, "Smile, look people in the eye and say HI!" I am not good at that, naturally by nature I am super SHY!!! I know I pull it off that I am not sometimes, but I am. So the words of our Stake Pres. is ringing LOUDLY in my ears to "TRY" so from now on I am going to try and look people in the eye more and smile more often, it's going to be tough though. My husband of course is NOT shy at all and I am so grateful for him and his example to me not to be shy and I think I have done better since High school because of him. He too is always encouraging me to smile more, I do not know why I don't I just don't, but I am going to do better from this day forward!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment