Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for my New Calling!

Gratitude Journal Entry #55





I am the new Activity Day Leader for the Eight year olds! I have been blessed with the sweetest group of girls and I am so excited to be able to work with these fine Young Ladies! I have also been blessed to have a great assistant activity day leader, Hayley Horning and I am so happy I get to work with her she's so on the ball. Yesterday we made Hershey kiss cookies and Thank you Cards for Sister Barr for her Two year service working with these girls. They were all so sweet with there messages on their cards and made them so beautiful! They also had fun making and eating the cookies. Then we drove over together to "Surprise" Sister Barr and she loved it! Thanks girls for being so special!

2 comments: