Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for a great day with the kids and Husband!

Gratitude Journal Entry #58



Yesterday was so fun! I went to lunch with the kids at their school and they had pizza and salad and it was actually GOOD! The boys and I had so much fun, we stayed for all three lunches and got to have lunch with Voilet, Emily(Shell changed her name) and then Dash. EB was so friendly to all the kids that he saw wether he knew them or not he was talking to them ( if you notice in the top picture he's in the background on the right talking to a boy and the boy is looking at him as if to say who are you?), he's so funny. Dash my eleven year old even gave me a hug and a kiss in front of his FRIENDS and thanked me for coming, he's so sweet! The girls were so excited and had all their friends come and see their new baby and little brothers. It was fun! Then after wards the boys and I went to "Mrs. Janet's" to check out her preschool to see if I want the boys going there next fall and I didn't say anything about preschool or anything to EB and as soon as she showed us around EB looked at me and said "This is my new school, I am going here," It shocked me because I didn't mention anything to him about it, he's too smart for his own good! So yes, I signed them up to go there and they were both excited! Jr showed his mad Skills and Did his Power Ranger moves and sounds for Mrs. Janet and she thought it was too cute and funny, he cracks me up he also did that for the lady that came from the state for the infant and toddler program, he's really dramatic when he does it, I will have to record him. Then Sloane and I went to the temple and Grandma Karen watched the baby, thanks Grandma Karen! We ran into the Cleverly's they were in the same session as us, and I was talking to her about the frustration I had with the baby not sleeping well and breaking out and being fussy still all the time, I was at my whit's end yesterday and she told me about baby massages and so last night when I came home I tried it and it worked! He slept better and his face cleared up, amazing!! We also decided to go out to dinner with the Cleverly's to the Cheese Cake Factory (I love that place) it was fun, we haven't seen them in a long time (probably because they are in a whole different BUILDING, ugh!) We don't get to see very many people anymore due to that. It was a great day and I needed to get out and forget all my worries! Then today WE woke up to snowing,Yuck! I am ready for SPRING and SUMMER!! Ok now I am going to go eat my leftover CHEESECAKE!!

1 comment: