Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for the kid's School

Gratitude Journal Entry #56

I LOVE their school, Today Dash was excited to go to school because he got to pretend they were doing a search and rescue from a burning building so that's why his face has make up on it. He was going to bring katchup to school too, such fun boy things! Then on Tuesday the Hawaiian Princess got to take Crepes to school because in spanish class they made up a menu all in spanish and then everyone had to bring one thing on the menu and they had breakfast together, she loved that because everyone loved her crepes that she made. The two little girls love singing the songs that they learn at school in spanish too, they teach the kids spanish from second grade and up and my kids love it!! I love all their projects and things that they get to do, mostly because they do it all in their classroom! So NO mommy projects, which I LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment