Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for our new fridge

Gratitude Journal Entry #38
Old one

New one!

Our old fridge went out about two weeks ago, leaving all my milk to go bad:( and it was too expensive to put more freeon in it. With a large family it's almost a must to have two fridges, so I looked on Craigs list and to my disappointment there was none that were being sold, so I decided to not complain and just try and fit everything in my house fridge, It was like putting a puzzle together and it was jam packed! But I didn't complain, and then yesterday we found and picked up our new fridge (well it's not new) but new to us and I am so very happy I don't have to stress about how I am going to fit everything in there now when I go grocery shopping, my non complaining paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment