Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for my beautiful art on the wall

Gratitude Journal Entry #37


I useto file the kids pictures and put them away and that use to make them kinda sad that I would put them away. But now I have been putting their pictures on my walls in my bedroom and they love it and I love it, I don't need any fancy picture or anything, I have the kid's hard work on my wall! I even hang up their student of the month or week certificates up so they know it's important. I love the school they go to because they make a big deal out of student of the month, the principal and the secretary take them out to lunch and they give them the certificate at the assembly. They get excited when they make something or earn something because they know I will hang it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment