Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for my Boy Piano Player!

Gratitude Journal Entry #32

A few years ago I had a really strong feeling to start My son Dash in piano lessons, I fought it with my husband because he didn't think he would play because he's a boy and he liked sports and all. Well I won the fight and I started him and he didn't like practicing ect. and I thought maybe he shouldn't play and I almost gave up but then I had the feeling again to just keep working with him, and now this year he's much much better and he even corrects his little sister who started at the same time as him, I told him he can better serve his Heavenly Father in his kingdom if he learns to play and then he can play on his mission if they need someone to play because music is another form of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment