Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for my mom!

Gratitude Journal Entry #33

This my mom's favorite picture of us together, so for her pleasure(and my torture) I am displaying it for her, Happy Birthday MOM!! This is probably her favorite picture because it has good memories to go with it. We were at a Nordstroms Mother and Daughter day, we got our makeup done and hair done (although I wouldn't let them touch the dew it was to precious to touch, ha ha) and then they took our pictures, plus through that fun experience she found the Hair Dresser of her dreams!:) She has been going to that hair dresser ever since then!! I was fifteen in this picture which makes her.....don't worry mom I won't tell that would give away how old you REALLY are. I have always loved doing fun things like this with my mom, shopping, going out to lunch together ect. I have great and fond memories of our times together, I love you mom and my kids love their Mema! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! what a picture!! Love it and your mom, she is so sweet! Lets see some more of those famous hairdo's!

    ReplyDelete