Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for my Buddy Brov.

Gratitude Journal Entry #50




When I was born my brother was Eleven years old and that's what I use to call him when I was little, my Buddy Brov. He loved it except when I would say it around his friends, then he was too cool for it. I have many great and fond memories of my childhood with my brother. It was great because he was older and so I knowing he was older and tougher he would protect me from the boogie man so I would sneak and crawl into bed with him almost every night. When he got older and he worked until 2 am or something crazy like that he would come home and I would already be in his bed asleep and he would wake me up and talk with me and then he would work out and he would flex his muscles and do the hulk hulgan for me. My teachers at school though wondered why I was so tired every day and called my mom but I wouldn't tell her why I was so tired everyday because I loved our times together so much that I didn't want her to make me sleep in my own bed and never get to talk and spend time with my brother. Yes, those were great memories! I did put an older picture of him with his HAIR just to torture him, because that's what sisters are for! I love you and Happy Birthday, you OLD MAN!!

1 comment: