Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am GRATEFUL that my little invention is producing some Veggie Plants!!

Gratitude Journal Entry #75


I am so happy that my little greenhouse is working! I have planted five tomato plants and three Basil plants and the are all growing very nicely! I am not much of a green thumb but they are working! Now I can't wait to plant my cucumbers and squash here in the next few weeks inside the greenhouse. I made two greenhouses so that I could start on one set of plants and then later start on another set of plants. Yippee!:)

3 comments:

  1. jeneece, fun to "see" you after all these years. You both look great! Seven kids? good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jeneece, fun to "see" you after all these years, seven kids? good for you guys! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love how inventive you are. I'm terrible at growing and keeping plants alive. I just might have you share some of your wisdom with me!

    ReplyDelete