Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for my sweet little girl!

Gratitude Journal Entry #86

Today when this sweet little girl came home from school, she came to me venting and telling me all her woes. She was rambling on and on and then at the end she blurts out "And you don't even Appreciate me." Wow! I didn't expect that one, where did that come from? Such big talk for such a little girl. So I proceeded to talk to her and finding out where that came from. Come to find out that she's due for a bigger thank you than just a simple thank you! She has been lately out of the kindness of her heart been getting the boys out of bed bringing them down stairs and getting them breakfast (of course I have said thank you a lot and given her hugs and kisses) But she needs more....She needs it to be made a big deal. So I proceeded to tell her how wonderful she is and how much I love her and then I told her I wanted to put her picture on my blog and tell everyone about all the wonderful things that she does for her mommy! She does, she does a lot. I am not going to name everything because then you all would think I was bragging about how perfect and wonderful she is, because she really is. She is heaven sent and we are so grateful to have her as our daughter. Thank you for all that you do for our family and all the help that you give, it is SO appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. You're a parent...you've got bragging rights!! What a sweet girl!! She's grown-up so much...It is nice to be acknowledged.

    ReplyDelete