Monday, April 12, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for Hommade bread and Great Deals!

Gratitude Journal Entry#76


I haven't made hommade bread in a really, really, really longtime which is sad for my family because they all love it especially my husband. So since Sloane was going to Lewiston today I decided to surprise him and make hommade bread and thought it would be a nice treat for him to take with him, plus he's such a great husband and does nice things for me all the time, it's the least I could do for him.
Today they had a snuggle sale at Albertsons and then from a few papers ago I had a $3. off coupon and the sale was for $3.99 so I payed $.99 cents for one bottle so total of $6.00 with tax, you just gotta love that, and that's why I have become one of the Crazy Coupon Ladies, it's so worth it!! My favorite smell is the blue sparkle, it reminds me of the Baby Place where I had my last two babies, great memories!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment