Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for a cool find!

Gratitude Journal Entry#84

I was in a second hand children store the other day and was so excited when I saw this bag sitting at the counter, I asked the ladies working there if this was a diaper bag, they both said no it was a purse, I looked inside of it and it looked like a diaper bag to me. Oh well so I walked away and then noticed a little while later they had put it on the rack where the other diaper bags were, I knew it was a diaper bag!! So I of course bought it because it's too cute, and since I will be in a diaper bag for a long time (WINK) then I might as well have one that doesn't even look like a diaper bag right?
Just for fun I came home and looked up the name on the bag online and found out that this very bag brand new is worth $160 and I got it for $18. which at first I thought was expensive for a second hand diaper bag, but it looks brand new and I have been looking for a long time for a new one since the zipper broke on my old one a week after I got it, cheap cheap!!

2 comments:

  1. I have that same diaper bag. My is green though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all over finding amazing deals. And that is one for sure. Enjoy the new bag.

    ReplyDelete