Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for my baby who's growing up too fast!!

Gratitude Journal Entry #79



Last week he started to roll over, he's not even five months yet and he's already doing that! He almost has holding his own bottle down. He tries to sit up by himself, he's just growing up way too fast!! We also started him on baby food which he is loving and we are loving because it makes him fuller and is making him gain a little more weight (which he needs). Now if we could just get him to sleep through the night we would be in fat city!! Although he did great last night, I put him down at 9:30 which is the earliest I have ever put him down then he slept until almost 3:00am and I fed him and then he didn't wake up this morning until 8:30 that was amazing!! Hawaiian princess has claimed him as her baby, she just loves him so much and wants to hold him all the time!!

1 comment: