Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for movie night....I think?

Gratitude Journal Entry #28




Friday night we had Pizza and a movie night. We decided to watch something from our childhood....I am now thinking I will ALWAYS preview something that we watched as a kid. We watched Clash of the Titans, It had a MAJOR full on Boob scene in it, she was nursing but did she have to with no clothes on at all!! This isn't National Geographic! I would always see that movie when it was on TV so of course I wouldn't remember that part because they wouldn't put it on the TV version!! Now I just hope my boys and girls aren't scarred for life and of course we couldn't turn it off fast enough!! I would not see today's version of that movie which is about to come out in theatre's soon. So we had great intentions at first of spending the evening together as a family and of course it had to be ruined by a scene like that.

2 comments:

  1. I just hate it when that happens! I have come to the same conclusion (that I have to prescreen movies I used to like) because I also didn't seem to notice things that I definately notice now! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...that is too bad!!!
    We have learned the same thing...we watched some movie about a man who died and came back as a dog...one we watched as kids a lot...we stuck it in to watch with the kiddos and I could not believe the bad language in that movie!!! YIKES!
    Oh well, at least you guys were all together!

    ReplyDelete