Monday, January 25, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for great deals!

Gratitude Journal Entry #23

On Satruday for part of our date night, we went to the mall and was just going to look at the Disney store because they are going out of buisness here in our mall so they were clearancing out a lot of stuff! I got smart and asked one of the ladies working there were all the great finds were and she took the time and walked around the store showing me all the great deals! It was sooooo helpful, I found Power Ranger Stuff that was normally priced at $14.50 and got it for $1.49, I got Hannah Montana Wigs (which my girls love these wigs by the way, too fun) they were normally $13.00 and got them for $2.49, I found Lightening Mcqueen notebooks with stickers for $1.49, Princess tumblers for $1.99, and then I went into Bannana Republic (my favorite store in the Whole World) and found Leather dress shoes for normally $80.00 and I got them for $14.00! It was a fun night and now I have my year supply of birthday gifts for my kids when they go to birthday parties, I was also thinking that since Violet gets a friend birthday party this year I bought enough Hannah Montana wigs for all the girls at her party, too fun!

2 comments:

  1. am i invited to the birthday party?! i want a hannah montana wig i LOVE those things i wear my cousin johnls ever time i go to her house!!!!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should have gotten you one for your birthday,darn:)

    ReplyDelete