Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for listening to the spirit!

Gratitude Journal Entry #13

On Friday started having some health issues (Galstones) and my husband was out of town and I was worried, so I prayed and in my prayer I said that I would be willing to do anything that he wanted me to do but to just to guide me. So than I was also worried about taking care of the kids and feeling horrible and Sloane being gone. So than then next day my friend Gale showed up at my door and she was reading to me out of some of her natural health books and one thing jumped out at me and that was to go on this cleanse and so I did and than last night I was in a lot of pain and was in tears and prayed again and Dr. Trites name stood out to me and he was able to get me in last night and said that everything was fine with my galbladder that it was inflamed but not blocked (which could be life threatening) and that I did the right thing by going on the cleanse right away. It was just a little conformation to me that when you stay close to your Heavenly Father and follow every little prompting than you will be blessed! I felt immediate pain relief after I went to Dr. Trites and that was a huge blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment