Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for Baby Blessings

Gratitude Journal Entry #3








First I am grateful for a worthy husband who honors his priesthood. Baby blessings are so neat and I wish I would have written down the things that stuck out in my mind about each of my kids but I do remember JR's and today with Peanuts blessing. With Junior, I didn't really want to name any of my boys Junior however I finally let Sloane have his wish, and then while we were blessing Junior the spirit struck me so hard and I felt that his name was in fact supposed to be Junior and that was a neat experience for me and then today with the babies blessing, when Sloane talked about him taking a worthy young lady to the temple I actually could picture it and the spirit struck me again, I really wish I would have written down the things that stuck out to me with my older children.
These are our good friends that are like family the Ferris's we love you guys! We had a dinner at their house later in the day and played some games (Ticket To Ride, we LOVE that game!) It was a great day!

1 comment: