Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for Great Talks!!

Gratitude Journal Entry #10

The Hornings spoke in church today and it was on Adversity and it was terrific, I Needed that Talk so Badly!! I have had a hard and trying weekend with Sloane being gone, he comes back tonight! However I have been very blessed at the same time, it's just like with the pioneers, when they were going through hard times however they were very blessed at the same time, that lesson is in this months Ensign by Elder Uchtdorf and it is such a great first Pres. Message, it feels like the past eleven months have been a test and a trial for me. What was also amazing (and it felt as if My Heavenly Father was speaking to me) was that the lessons following these great talks were right in line with the great talks, Gospel Doctrine class was on the plan of salavation specifically satan's plan v.s. Heavenly Fathers plan and then Relief Society was on Heavenly Father More specifically his love for us. Thanks Guys you were truly inspired!!
I am also grateful for Dash remembering his talk in Primary before primary (although he did forget to tell his mom that he even had a talk to give) and he wrote his talk all by himself. Great Job Dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment