Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for Great Friends and a Great Home Teacher

Gratitude Journal Entry #9


I have two things to be grateful for today! My galbladder started acting up last night and I was miserable so my Good Friend Gale came to my rescue today and brought over her books of information and she even brought over lunch for us and she went to the store and brought me some stuff to help and she held the baby and fed the baby but best of all she just showed up on my front porch this morning and didn't leave until four. She is wonderful and I love you gale, thanks for being such a good friend.
Ok so while Gale was at the store getting me some stuff, I decided to do the dishes and while doing the dishes I tried to use the garbage disposal and it wasn't working, so I looked underneath the sink and notice it was leaking and I am thinking Oh NO, it was clogged! So I had the feeling to call my home teacher Brother Fleck and he came over right away and knew just what to do and he was only here for 20min. and had it fixed, it was amazing, he was amazing! I feel so blessed!!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with Gale. They are such a great family...how nice that they still live close to you.

    ReplyDelete