Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well It's Official!!


Today I went in for my ultrasound and it was a resounding...BABY!! Yep Baby number EIGHT is on it's way!! As you can see from the ultrasound picture the baby is laying at the bottom of that big black holeish looking thing and it was so awesome, it was moving it's feet and hands around, it was just so amazing that at ten weeks that we could see that, if you look real close the things sticking up from the body is the hands and feet. I had an ultrasound to determine how far along I was and to find out when I am due. I am due December 7th Yep you guessed it Danny boy and this next baby will be a year apart!! We are excited and we love welcoming new precious spirits into our home. I will admit that I had mixed emotions about it all especially because I just did this not to long ago but I knew there was another one and here we are and yes this was a surprise to us too but we are happy about it especially after today and seeing the miracle of that little baby moving around like that, it was just amazing! I had an ultrasound done when I was six weeks along but my midwife felt like we could get a better idea doing it again at ten weeks and at six weeks when I had it done, we could see the heart beating, that was awesome too because it was no bigger than a bean! So yep back in the saddle again.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah Congrats!!! I'm excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog you are doing such a great job at posting often. Congrats on your new baby to arrive in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy! That is pretty exciting. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so so exciting. you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! :) I knew one would be coming again sometime! I came from a fam of 8 kids and I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! What great and wonderful news. Congratulations!!! I hope this pregnancy is a healthy and happy one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Kahuhus! That is truly amazing, Jennece. I wish you the best! I'm sure this one will be just as beautiful and wonderful as your others!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congratulations! We've only been gone 3 years and soon you will have 3 babies I have never met!!

    ReplyDelete