Sunday, May 9, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for a great Mother's Day!

Gratitude Journal Entry# 89








I got to go on a date with my Hunny last night without Danny Boy, Thanks to Grandma Karen, Thanks Grandma Karen! Karen surprised me with a large pot with a HUGE Tomato plant from Costco, Thanks. We went with some Good friends to Tucanos Res. one of my favorites. Then we went down by the river and went for a walk, it was so fun! We saw a beaver and a pelacan eating a fish and it's tail fin was flapping out of it's mouth as he was gulping it down, very interesting. Then we found out about a cool cheap date down there at the park by the river...it's called Disc golf, it's like regular golf only you use a disc that looks like a small frisby and you try and throw it into these metal baskets, there is 18 rounds of it all over the park just like golf, but cheaper you just pay for the disc for $10 at a sporting goods store and you can go down there and play anytime you want and it's beautiful down there! My daughter the hawaiian princess cleaned and organized the pantry for me and she made a cute mother's day slide show, I got flowers from my parents thank you! I got some stuff from Bath and Body works, and a hommade fan from Shell and lots of love notes. I feel so spoiled. Also the best part...I got to Sleep in this morning and the bishop Surprised Sloane and Randy by making them come down and sit with their families, so I got to sit with my husband for the first time in a year and a half at church, although that was the first time Danny boy slept all the way through the meeting so he didn't get a real glimps of what I go through every week, that part was no fair, oh well. I hope you had a great Mother's day MOM!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment