Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am GRATEFUL for impressions

Gratitude Journal Entry #88

This morning Sloane left for work early and then I really couldn't go back to sleep, I kept having weird dreams all night long. Then my daughter came in to my room and said that she could smell gas really strong, so because of my dreams and then she had dreams all night long too and they were all about our house and something happening to it both mine and Hawaiian princesses dreams. So I took that as a sign and called the gas company to come out to see if we had a gas leack and sure enough we do right under our fireplace and of course it's hard to get to, so the guy couldn't help me he said I will have to call a repair person to come out...in the meantime he said "I am going to have to shut you down." In other words turn off our gas, yes that means that there will be NO heat and NO stove. Oh, yay, I am so happy about that, NOT! And of course while my husband is not around and won't be until tomorrow night, doesn't it always happen that way? I am hoping and praying that the repair guy will be able to fix it and we will be good to go later today! Pray for us!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment