Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My New Life


I have been feeling sorry for myself lately...then I watched this video of this miraculous woman and then I realized I have been taking life for granted. I have been reading her blog lately and I was asking my self how and why did this woman survived this and why did she have to, and the spirit told me that we all need her example, and that she's here for us. I am so grateful for her testimony and the little things she does everyday that makes me realize that I even take doing my girls' hair for granted! It makes me grateful for the little things in life like today and all day yesterday EB boy kept bringing me a water bottle because mommy isn't feeling very well and then he would announce to everyone that this is Mommies water bottle and to not touch it, the smile, the hugs, the I Love you's ect. My favorite thing is when my kids crawl up and sit next to me and nestle their sweet heads against me and then I caress their sweet soft faces and then give them hugs and kisses, that is my most favorite thing in the whole world! This video is Very inspiring! Push pause on the music before viewing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great reminder to enjoy the journey! I need those frequently :)

    ReplyDelete