Friday, December 25, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Eve Tradition!


I love this Tradition, it really invites the spirit in the home and gives each of us a special holiday feeling. We buy and new Christmas book every year and then read it on Christmas eve, this year was a good one, because it was about a family way, way back when a Dollar was a lot and then whole family picked names and thought of special things from the heart to buy or make for the person they drew names for and it was a very touching book, the kids love it and it set the tone for the kids to open their gifts for each other.

2 comments:

  1. We love to read new christmas books too! :) Your cute little bundle looks so sweet! I am sorry I haven't sent an email or called to see how you are! I would like to say I have been so busy but that is NOT a good excuse. I'm glad it looks as though your christmas was great! I love your christmas card, so cute! I too received more than normal...maybe I'll get my can in gear next year to actually send one out! :) Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's definitely a keeper. What a sweet baby!! I'm sorry about the breast-feeding issues!! Not fun!! I can't believe Shell can change a diaper...I got to put my 9 year old to work, eh? :) I loved the pictures with the ferris. Their daughter is so grown-up and beautiful. Thanks for letting me know about your blog address change.

    ReplyDelete