Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Angel's of Mercy





These two gals came to my rescue and came out of their own free will to help us after we had the baby...I will ever be greatful for their generousity to come and help me so that I could rest, heal, and they cleaned, took care of the kids, changed diapers, gave baths, did I say changed diapers? They changed a lot of diapers that week that they were here, JR was teething so he was fillin' them up a lot for them!! Thank you both I can never express how much I was touched by your kindness. My mom, who missed work and things at home to come take care of me and clean and help out thank you mom you are the best mom in the world!! Hailey, an almost fifteen year old, missed school (which means she had a lot of homework to catch up on, huge sacrifice) to come and be woken up by a three year old and two year old at the crack of dawn everyday and changed lots of diapers and helped out, a big thank you, you touched my heart!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment