Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Liquid GOLD!!


I got the BEST night sleep last night!! This is for Colic and Gas and Hiccups and Teething. It's all natural with Herbs-Ginger Extract and Fennel Extract.I have tried all the natural homeopathic ect. stuff out there for colic and NONE of them have ever worked! I HIGHLY recommend this stuff to any mother who is only getting cat naps at night, ughhhh! After I gave it to my baby, he settled down right away after taking it!! I got it as a sample from my midwife and now I am on the hunt to find a store that carries it. You can look it up online and buy it online at WWW.babysbliss.com Ok....I just Found it and it is at Walgreens I guess they just started selling it at all Walgreens across the nation in the baby isle.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is the same stuff I tried for Emma. I am so glad it worked for you and now I won't give up on it for my next one!

    ReplyDelete