Saturday, July 3, 2010

My beautiful girls new hair cut and my new hat!





We went to a salon yesterday and the girls got the full effect, wash, haircut and style, they loved it thanks to Mollie Keene from our ward, she did a great job! It was too fun walking into the salon, all the ladies came up and said how pretty my girls are and they are both inside and out, I just love my girls to pieces!
I got a new hat from Dillards thanks to my mom and dad for my birthday! I love it! EB boy when I came out of the bathroom wearing my hat he made me laugh so hard because he said in his cute little voice "Mommy your hat looks so cute!" He's so cute I could just eat him up!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute hat..and very cute girls!! All of you...Tom and I are planning a similiar event for our anniversary in Bellevue. I hope you're feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete