Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am the Big 35 today!! It was also our Anniversary this week 14 years of pure BLISS!



This is Sloane's favorite picture of us on Maui. It has been pure bliss being married to the most wonderful man and my best friend for the past 14 years! To celebrate my birthday and our Anniversary we got ourselves a new BBQer since our old one that was given to us decided to be defective but it has been a great BBQer while it lasted. Sloane had grandma Karen watch the kids from 10:00am to midnight last night and it was so much fun! We went to the temple and that was great because we got to be the witness couple and then after that we went to the cheesecake factory for our favorite salads and their honey whole wheat bread, Yummy! Then we went to the mall and I got a hat for my birthday (thanks mom and dad), then we went to cold stone for dessert. Then Sloane suffered I mean watched the movie Eclipse with me. Then he took me to my favorite res. P.F. Changs, then we had to go see a manly movie because my movie was too girly for him, so we went and saw Robin Hood. It was a fun filled day, Thanks Honey you made my day super special!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment