Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Our Hawaiian Princess!!



How rare is that you get to share your day with your dad for Father's Day? I am so grateful for this sweet girl of ours! When I was pregnant with her I had the rare opportunity to go with a good friend to get her patriarchal blessing and as we were leaving the patriarchs house he pointed to my big belly and said that he felt her spirit in his home and that she is a special spirit and she is and we love her very much! We are so grateful that she came into our lives when she did, she is such a great help and love and comfort to all her family members. She was so funny when she was a toddler she did the silliest things, we never watched TV because she was way more entertaining with her big brown curly hair. I want you to know that you are loved and I miss you when you are not around because of your special spirit. Happy Birthday Sissy Roo!

No comments:

Post a Comment