Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jennece's dad's side of the family reunion at Bear Lake The Stringham Family

The two cute boys playing water baseball and having a great time!!


My Cousin Scott and his wife Kathy, my mom and dad and Danny boy crawling around.




The old folks decided to saranade us with there beautiful music. My uncle Richard standing next to my dad, years ago was in the mormon Tabernacle Choir Even now in his 80's has one of the most beautiful male voices I have ever heard, I love going to church with them and sitting next to him while we sing the hymns.


Starting from the bottom- Uncle Fred (my dad's brother), Aunt Janene, Uncle Richard (my dad's brother), Aunt Annette
At the top-Sharon My mom, Stan my dad, Uncle John, Aunt Ada (my dad's sister) and we are missing my Aunt Maurine (my dad's oldest sister) Who died three years ago.

My Cousin Robyn with Danny boy. Her and I are the youngest of the Stringham grandchildren, I am the youngest.

My Aunt Janene, she has crippling aurthritis and even thought she didn't feel good she was determined to make the family reunion. It was so cute Danny boy was smiling and laughing at her and then grabbed and pinched her cheek, she thought that was wonderful!

My Cousin Allison and her cute little family

No comments:

Post a Comment